Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall crafts for kids


I love the colors of fall and I am feeling inspired to savor them. I saw this kid's craft idea from Full Circle and I think I will try it sometime soon with my five-year-old. It looks like fun and it's easy!

1. Smash up some fall leaves into tiny pieces.


2. If the leaves are soft, throw them in the microwave for a minute or so to make them crunchy.


3. Get black paint that comes with a brush.


4. Paint lines on a piece of paper, sort of in the shape of a tree.


5. Use a straw to blow on the paint and create branches.


6. Put glue on the tree after the paint dries.

7. Toss your crunchy leaves on top of the paper and Hooray! You're done!

Do you have any kids crafts you can share?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen


Methodist Medical Center's new online healthcare program, MyMethodist eHealth, is a proud sponsor of this blog post. MyMethodist eHealth is the secure link to your doctor's office that lets you request appointments, order prescription refills, update your personal health record, and more. Sign up for MyMethodist eHealth here.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.